Monday, January 2, 2017

One of my favorite juices for a Juice cleanse


Are any of my friends starting the new year on a juice cleanse ? 
Or just adding more fresh, cold-pressed juice in your life? 
Well here is a recipe for one of my favorite juices! Okay, don't freak out when I tell you what's in this. Just juice it, drink it and tell me what you think.

I'm telling you guys, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this juice. I could
drink it every day, all day, if I had the time to juice every day, all day. 

Okay so here it goes... Ready? P E A R S & PURPLE CABBAGE!
ahhh, there I said it. Sounds a bit scary right?
Pears is awesome, but then I hit you with the purple cabbage and OMG, a little intense. I know.
Anyways,  try it before you knock it and I truly think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

So here is what I do:
1) Juice an entire head of Organic purple cabbage 
2) Juice 4 Organic pears... add a couple if its still not sweet enough. 

THAT IS ALL YOU GUYS. 
THAT'S IT. 

The benefits of purple cabbage are unreal. 
Think antioxidants... Clear skin... weight loss... Vitamin K....
Vitamin C... Iron... and so much more! 

Pears have a ton of health benefits also, but the important part 
is that they just taste amazing. 
RIGHT?! mmm, sweetness come to mama. Love me some Sweet fruit. 

When you combine the two, you're looking at a world of antioxidants!

Okay guys, please try this juice. Let me know what you think. If you follow
me on instagram tag me in your pics so I can see! 

 XOXOXO,
Ashley Ninette 

No comments:

Post a Comment