Monday, December 11, 2017

Vegan "Whipped Cream" [ A Q U A F A B A ]


 Who loves WHIPPED CREAM ?
Raise your hand !  I just raised both my hands, oops. 
However, I do eat vegan whipped cream.
[ NOT PIMPLE JUICE WHIPPED CREAM AKA DAIRY ]
You know, "whipped cream" made out of Coconut our Soy Milk. 

Buttttttt, I just discovered the most amazing freaking thing on this planet.
Okay ya I'm exaggerating a bit, but it's pretty freaking fantastic I can't lie. 

AQUAFABA!
It's basically whipped cream, but made from chickpea juice. You add some sugar, I add stevia and some vanilla and you whip it! whip it good!
okay, you use a standing mixer or else you're arms are going to be so sore.
Hey, at least you'd get a good arm work out.
Ok, no don't do that. Trust me, you'll regret it.
Use a standing mixer for easiest and fastest results.
Anyways this is the healthiest, easiest
and cheapest "whipped cream" you'll ever make.



ALL YOU NEED:

2   BPA FREE CANS OF CHICKPEA JUICE

(JUST DRAIN THE CHICKPEAS FROM
THE CAN AND USE THE JUICE)


1 TEASPOON OF VANILLA


3-4 PACKETS OF STEVIA
OR HALF A CUP OF ORGANIC SUGAR





ALL YOU DO:

-COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS AND
WHIP IT WITH AN AUTOMATIC MIXER

-YOU'LL MIX IT FOR ABOUT 10-15 MINUTES

- BAM! THE TRANSFORMATION IS COMPLETE!
OH YAH, OH YAH
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!

















HERE YOU SEE A RAW "COOKIES N CREAM" SMOOTHIE
TOPPED WITH AQUAFABA







No comments:

Post a Comment